Most gems hold significant value; that is until their flaws are exposed. Sapphire Taylor, the alluring, blue-eyed temptress finds no escape from a past that relentlessly haunts her. The Langston women, Joan and Anna live a life that people would die to have, little do most know, the name Langston comes with a price. Then we have Elise Conroy, a woman who has failed coping mechanisms, and an axe to grind. The lives of these woman weave together to form a tapestry of abuse, secrets, deception, and murder. While most gems are beautiful, these gems are all truly broken.
Share the Love
This novel has been a labor of love for me and all of you who have found this novel a sheer joy to read may want some ideas on how you can let other people know how they too can experience the ride that is Broken Gem. Here are practical ideas to help share and spread the love for Broken Gem.
· This book can be given as a gift to family, friends, colleagues, and others who you think would appreciate being taken on an emotional journey, and simply love page-turning literature.
· Buy a set of books for a book club or discussion group.
· Form a book club or discussion group and make Broken Gems your premiere novel for discussion.
· Host your own Broken Gems get-together, or party.
· Recommend Broken Gems on different websites or blogs. Only share enough of the book to get others interested. Make sure to tell them where they can secure their copy; post the link www.AuthorTJHaynes.com
· Write a book review for your local media outlets such as your local paper, radio stations, magazine, etc. The larger the buzz created around Broken Gems, the more people will grow a thirst for reading it.
· If you are a business or shop owner, a display of Broken Gems novels will go a long way in sharing your love for the novel. I can make the novel available for resale in quantities at a rate so that you make some money off of the sales.